Have your say on NSW Strata and Community Laws
The New South Wales Government will commence a comprehensive review of NSW strata and community title laws from mid 2012.
Anyone interested in making comments, raising specific issues or suggesting possible solutions can participate in an online consultation hosted by public policy think tank Global Access Partners. The online forum is open until 29 February 2012. For more details go to www.openforum.com.au/strata.
The review will cover all five Acts and their associated Regulations relating to the development and management of strata and community schemes:
- Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 and Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2010.
- Strata Schemes (Freehold Development) Act 1973 and Strata Schemes (Freehold Development) Regulation 2007.
- Strata Schemes (Leasehold Development) Act 1986 and Strata Schemes (Leasehold Development) Regulation 2007.
- Community Land Management Act 1989 and Community Land Management Regulation 2007.
- Community Land Development Act 1989 and Community Land Development Regulation 2007.